(*) Russian Consulate is open for submission on
MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS and THURSDAYS
1. “Visa application form(link)” must be filled in online,printed out and signed by the Applicant
2. Original passport Valid for at least 6 months + UAE Resident visa valid at least 3 month and 2 empty pages in the passport
3. 2 Passport size photographs
4. Copy of the medical insurance valid in RussiaPlease note that:
– Health insurance valid in Russia at additional cost of 110 AED
– It is a single entry tourist visa and it will be issued according to the dates mentioned in the application form.
For any questions please contact us on 04-335 24 33 or [email protected]
Ural Travel and Tourism offers change visa services. Package can include 30 or 90 days UAE Tourist Visa, Return Air ticket to Muscat, Oman and Airport Transfer(from any Emirate) according to your requirements. Below are available options.
Required documents for tourist visa application
1. Original passport ( valid at least for 6 months after your intended departure and return dates + UAE (Qatar, Bahrain) resident visa valid for the period minimum 3 months) with minimum 2 pages free
2. “Completed visa applications(Link)”, signed by the Applicant
3. Company letter (position and status of the applicant should be specified)
4. Personal bank statement for the previous 3 months
5. Hotel booking
6. Air ticket two ways
7. 2 photos (passport size)Please note that:
– It is a single entry tourist visa and it will be issued according to the dates of your hotel and air ticket bookings– Ural Travel and Tourism LLC have no responsibility in case Ukrainian Consulate
In order to apply for UAE Tourist visa through our agency, an applicant must purchase a return air ticketor/and a hotel stay on our website. Then send us the hotel booking confirmation or E-ticket itinerary along with below mentioned clear scanned documents in PDF format and a photo in JPG format to [email protected]
1. Completed visa application form(Click Here download), which must be signed by the applicant or parent/guardian if the applicant is under 16 years old.
2. Original passport and passport copy, which must be valid for more than 6 months and has at list two blank visa pages.
3. For non-U.A.E. nationals – copy of the U.A.E. residence visa, which should be valid for more than 6 months.
4. Passport size photograph.
5. Signed and stamped employment/no-objection letter from the company which should include the applicant’s full name, nationality, passport number, position, salary and purpose of the visit etc. Or a copy of the trade license, if self-employed.
6. Copy of the booked return air ticket, hotel reservation, an invitation letter and personal bank statement, if required by the consular officers.